The more you connect, the more opportunities you will attract. And language is the best way to do that. If you ever thought of making a career as a linguist, interpreter, writer, translator, and many such related fields then Council of International Languages (CIL) is just the place for you. Established in 2017, this language academy at Hauz Khas in Delhi has a reputation of grooming language learners to pursue a career apart from the herd.
Owner and Founder of CIL, Sakshi Gupta, chose to be different and started an institute that provides tailor-made courses for the eager learner of languages.
The Institute and its Features
Council of International Languages is a fully equipped, state-of-the international languages training centre. The CIL has taught a bountiful of international students and professionals from more than 45 countries to be proficient in the English language and various international languages with the use of proven teaching methods in the most up-to-date learning facilities. CIL assisted in developing the personalities of the students globally by its captivating grooming classes which is the foremost requirement for every working professional.
Whether beginning or advanced, students may choose from a variety of CIL programs which cater to their specific needs. In each program, experienced faculty members, many with international teaching or business experience, emphasize intensive learning in intimate classroom settings.
The Inception and The Aim
Since it was established in 2017, the mission of CIL is to provide quality English language instruction to all individuals who have chosen English as their medium of communication for academic or professional pursuits and to promote international and intercultural understanding. The institute aspires to offer its pupils the best of British and Spanish education in a bilingual and bicultural setting where they can reach their full potential, organise general and special Spanish courses, including the co-official languages of Spain, special French, German, Chinese, Japanese and other international languages.
The success of CIL is solely due to a one-woman army, Sakshi Gupta, the owner, founder and director of CIL. She is a three-time national award winner. Apart from being the CEO, Sakshi is a senior English, IELTS and Spanish expert in her own institute. She had been the senior English and IELTS expert in the British Council, Vancouver. Recently, she was awarded with the best English trainer and the best examination jury of IELTS from British Council. The dynamic personality believes in consistent determination and it is her persistence that leads to the success of CIL.
She says, “Language evades international opportunities for career progression, becomes the foremost requirement in the decade.”
Grooming and its Importance
Grooming is all about presenting yourself in the best possible way focusing on personal hygiene and cleanliness. The way you treat the work environment and more importantly, how you treat yourself would be speaking volumes about who you are. People who maintain highest levels of neatness and are well-groomed appear to be very well-organized in their work and they maintain a high degree of neatness in their desk. If you are well-groomed it would demonstrate your ability to take utmost care of yourself. It would create a positive impression. Conversely, if you do not care about personal grooming, people would be wondering that if you cannot take proper care of yourself, how you could possibly take care of the business. You must understand that the first impression must be good as often that becomes the
last one. It is a good idea to be always nicely dressed and presentable while meeting someone you could be networking with. This could be a crucial factor in transforming your career altogether. Your office colleagues would pay more attention to you and they would like you a lot provided you are well-behaved and well-groomed. Your clients would be happy to interact with you as you would be giving out positive vibes. If you could look so nice and presentable despite heavy work pressure and hectic schedules people would know that you have the quality to manage your time well.
The wide range of language courses include:
- English (Basic English – for the beginners)
- Advanced English (four steps technique)
- Business English and formal English (for the working professionals and for career progression)
- Spoken English (pronunciation skills and fluency skills)
- British accent improvisation training
- IELTS General (reading, listening, speaking and writing)
- IELTS ACADEMIC (reading, listening, speaking and writing)
- Spanish (a1-c2) with dele preparation
- French (a1-c2) with delf preparation
- Chinese (Beginners to Advance)
- Personality development and grooming classes (featured course for 45 hours )
– After English speaking course:
- Mass Communication
- Public Relations (PR)
- Marketing and Advertising
- Digital Marketing/Social Media Marketing
- Content Writing and Blogging
- Creative Writing
- Teaching and Academia.
– After international languages such as Spanish, German, French
- Academic qualifications and sound proficiency in foreign languages is the key that opens a more largescale door for a career in vital sectors.
- It includes tourism, diplomatic services, embassies, journalism, mass communication, and public relations, entertainment, arts, publishing, interpretation and translation, federal and international organizations.
- It also offers the opportunity of working with multinationals corporations (MNCs) and specialized governmental agencies.
- India is the third fastest-growing economy in the world.
- India’s high expectation will expand the business and bilateral trade links with many countries in Europe, Africa, Latin America, and Asia in the coming years.
- A process that is already in full swing.
- The country seeks to diversify from reliance on traditional markets, like the USA and Europe, in the aftermath of the global economic slowdown.
- Thousands of Indian firms are now becoming more proactive – restrategizing their business outlook across all sectors.
- Majority of the Indian businesses are now seeking new business opportunities in manufacturing, IT, KPO, BPO, pharmaceuticals, hospitality, healthcare, education, media, BFSI, and more.
- While many of these new markets can boast of essential consumption patterns, English may not be the central language of transition and conversion in these markets.
- Thus, knowing a local language in any of these non-English speaking countries is becoming an indispensable factor for Indian firms seeking to do business abroad.
- These firms need to improve their business, and the only way is to hire personnel with knowledge of the foreign language where their business interest lies.
- That explains the continuous rise in demand for employees with foreign language credentials by Indian companies trading overseas and non-Indian businesses operating in the country.
Rising Demand for Grooming Courses
Grooming classes are the foremost requisite if one would like to acquire the overall skills, enhancing the personality which includes every aspect such as talking ethically, dressing ethically, behaving ethically. Grooming classes are in high demand nowadays as everyone wants to set a mark on their career and without proper guidance and knowledge, no one can achieve that. That guidance is given by the grooming classes.
Achievements, Appreciations, Affiliations, Accreditations
Recently, CIL has been awarded with the Users Choice Award 2020 by the social media platforms. According to a survey, CIL has been considered as one of the top 10 language institutes in South Delhi. CIL is accredited by the British Council which is a UK-based organisation. CIL has the MSME certification which increases the quality of scholastic credentials.
Flourishing Online Courses
CIL has manifested its identity in the online platform. The response for online classes was spectacular as it was beneficial for long distance students as well. Earlier, students who were unable to take classes from our institute because of transportation or distance or timing issues, could effortlessly benefit from online classes. In future, we are planning to pursue with the online classes as well.
The only purpose of CIL is to Adorne a New Future. As stated, CIL will continue to deliver quality education to the masses and soon open the branches in other areas as well.
You can be an English expert, foreign language expert, develop your personality and clear your IELTS with 8+ bands only in 45 hours from world class trainers.