Everyone values an educational institute that provides a qualitative learning experience to its students or learners. In these dynamic times, where the pandemic has pushed students to learn online and change their learning habits; it has become paramount for any educational institution to buckle up and cater to the changing requirements of students. An ideal educational institute is one that is driven by its core values and is using the ‘change’ as leverage to catapult itself to greater heights. One such dynamic institute is ISG – International Business School.
ISG has been developing a unique learning model based upon its strong identity and core values: Entrepreneurship Spirit, Creativity, Open-mindedness, Responsibility and Personal Development. ISG has a long record of educational innovation, using AngloSaxon methods of higher education and moulding them to fit international needs.
Since its foundation in 1967, ISG has been offering international business programs, Bachelor or MBA, and continuously innovating learning approaches and has since developed a unique educational model. ISG has over 20,000 graduates, including 3,000 from the international programs. Many of these graduates hold leadership positions in some of the largest multinational firms in over 60 countries while others are flourishing entrepreneurs.
“Our students have a lot of practical exercises thanks to different projects that they usually have to achieve as a team along with a competition with the students from all of our campus,” says the staff at ISG. The list of such exercises includes Business Games, Challenge Innovation, Innovation Week, Challenge, Planète Solidaire, Parcours libre artistique, and Concours d’éloquence, etc. ISG is a reputed Business School offering its students a strong alumni network, partnership with 160 international universities, and expertise in innovation and entrepreneurship.
Dynamics of ISG
ISG has some unique attributes that makes it, the go-to school for students. Some of which are mentioned below:
- Programme Grande Ecole: A Master’s degree program of five years delivering bac + 5. The excellence of the program makes it possible to target the key functions of the company. The first cycle is an opportunity to forge a solid global and international, digital, and technological culture. The second cycle allows everyone to build and manage their project, to build and realize new business models.
- Bachelor’s in International Management: The ISG Bachelor’s program is a three-year program taught 100% in English or in English/French.
- Business & Management (3+2): The bachelor cycle is based on the acquisition of business and management fundamentals (years 1 and 2) as well as on strong international experience (year 3). Masters and MBA cycle students choose from 2 major courses opening onto a wide range of areas of expertise to specialize in management, international business, finance, communication, marketing, luxury, new technologies or entrepreneurship.
- International program BBA / IMBA: This three-year program of BBA is delivered to ISG by Middlesex University, one of the 1000 universities in the world included in the Shanghai ranking. The International MBA constitutes a one-year program conducted in Paris. The education is based on a broad array of disciplines, which allows students to acquire a comprehensive range of management skills and an indepth understanding of the global marketplace and its dynamics. It is taught entirely in English by a team of educators with top international academic and business credentials.
- MSc & MBA : Focused on 3 objectives, the Master of Science develops the acquisition of technical skills and knowledge. ISG offers MBAs to students as per their projects that combine the acquisition of knowledge with an entrepreneurial spirit. This provides students, the benefit of personalised support and an openminded approach.
It is a school that is connected to the world. Its Parisian campus of the Bachelor ’s in Business and Administration of the ISG has many computer rooms. Like all the schools under the umbrella of IONIS Group, ISG has a dedicated high-speed digital network, equipped with optical fibre (1.5 GB per second) with Wi-Fi connection throughout its campus. This helps students in having optimal learning conditions and a setup or connection that allows the school to have conferences simultaneously with other organizations in several sites.
Also, the Bordeaux campus provides an environment that promotes cultural diversity, and it is conducive to exchange. The Bordeaux Bachelor ’s in Business Administration campus is made up of two nearby buildings:
- Inaugurated in 1986 by Alain Juppé, the Camille Godard campus consists of a 2,500 m2 building. The building has been rehabilitated via a design architectur on 3 levels.
- Inaugurated in 2011, the Jardin Public campus is part of a complex combining modernity and historical heritage with an area of 4000 m² and featuring the best computer, teaching, and living spaces for students.
The Lyon campus of the ISG also brings together several other schools of the IONIS Group: EPITA and IPSA. This proximity and multidisciplinary is an asset for students who can develop joint projects combining complementary sectors (such as computer engineering and new technologies) thus facilitating business creation.
The Bachelor ’s in Business and Administration at ISG Nantes benefits a student’s lifestyle by having joint associations with the other schools of the IONIS Group present in Nantes.
During the lockdowns, students were taking classes at home with Microsoft Teams or Zoom. They still had workshops, conferences, and projects remotely. The most important one was: PLANETE SOLIDAIRE 2021.
The school is a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), CLADEA (Consejo Latinoamericano de Escuelas de Administración), the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), the Conference des Grandes Ecoles (CGE), and the Union des Grandes Ecoles Indépendantes (UGEI). This makes ISG, one of the top B-Schools to choose from while studying in Europe.