To be the leading overseas education consulting organization, to create success stories for its students and provide value addition to its partner institutions and all other stakeholders.
Krishna Consultants is a pioneer in overseas education with global tie-ups and international presence. It is a one stop solution for all the requirements of overseas education aspirants. The organization strives to bring overseas education within the reach of every student through its extensive industry presence for more than two decades.
It has been showing consistent growth, scaling great heights, and creating success stories for the aspirants. It stands apart in this service sector with 670+ direct representations of universities of world repute in 29 countries across 5 continents and 29 offices across 3 countries.
Nearly 50 of its Represented Universities rank under World’s Top 300 as per QS World Ranking Record 2018-19.
The Guiding Light
Mr. Pankaj Agrawal, the Co-founder and CEO of Krishna Consultants, is a seasoned Chartered Accountant, passionate, resolute, goal oriented, and unmatched in his business acumen. He has proved to be invaluable to the growth trajectory of the organization and it is under his stewardship that Krishna has evolved into a trusted brand entity. He has extensive experience of over three decades and has been instrumental in setting long term goals, operations, formulating policies, procedures and ensuring quality control of the organization.
Helping him alongside is his better half, the Co-founder and Director Mrs. Nalini Agrawal (BE (Civil Eng.) & MBA (Finance) and the Executive Directors, Mr. Ketan Mehta (Chartered Accountant) and Mr. Zubin Deboo (B.Com. (Hons.), C.A. (Inter)), whose consistent contribution has played a pivotal role in the growth of the organization.
Customized Solutions to Overseas Aspirants
- Counselling- The aspirants attend Free Counselling Sessions to gain an in-depth understanding of the pre-requisites for admission and the application process in their desired study abroad destination. The Admission Advisors assist them in shortlisting the relevant options and suggest programs in the countries and universities suiting their preferences.
- Selection of the Right Country, University and Program- It’s the most important aspect as such the counselors evaluate their profile and guide them with options relevant to their career goals as well as their financial plan. They also give the students a better understanding of the universities offering Scholarships and Paid Internship Programs which help them to plan their financial aspects.
- Coaching for Standardized Tests– Standardized tests like GRE/GMAT/SAT/ACT and English Language Proficiency Tests like IELTS/TOEFL/PTE are essential pre-requisites and the test scores play a key role in the admission and at times in availing a scholarship as well. So, they ensure the best coaching to the aspirants.
- Complete Assistance for Application to Universities- The counsellors assist the applicants with all the essential procedures and documentation, providing guidelines in drafting effective resumes, statements of purpose and essays which are an essential part of the application depending on the countries the students opt for.
- Assistance for Overseas Education Loans- The organization provides customized financial solutions through Overseas Education Loans to students pan India and in South East Asia, for the course and study destination of their choice.
- Visa Assistance & Mock Visa Interviews- They provide an in-depth understanding of the student visa application process to the aspirants as it varies from country to country. They also conduct Mock Visa Interviews (wherever essential) to give the aspirants the feel of the real interview and help them gain confidence for the D-Day.
- Value Added Services- Their auxiliary services include Pre-Departure Briefing, Forex, Insurance, Travel and Accommodation Assistance.
Winning Prestigious Honors
- Navitas, Global Education Provider – Global Outstanding Partner USA
- University of Bristol, UK- Certificate of Appreciation for Valued Support
- Sheridian International Centre, Canada- Recognition for contribution as a Trusted Partner in Student Recruitment
- Educo – Best Performer of the Year For the recruitment of International Students
- Sulekha- Award of Honor- Highly Responsive Overseas Education Consultant
About the Career Opportunities and Exposure
The students who process for overseas education through Krishna Consultants have ample global employment opportunities as the investment in foreign education becomes their greatest asset. The aspirants not only expand their academic and professional horizons but also set a mark by becoming global citizens.
The organization moves ahead with a mission to serve many more students, spread to many more countries and reach out to national as well as international aspirants for global education. It also aims to increase global university collaborations and develop all the essential automated processes to give the best assistance to its students and stake holders.
The Notable Alumnus
Krishna Consultants’ alumni network is a strong community of accomplished and passionate individuals spread across the world and placed in globally renowned organizations. A few alumni worth mentioning are Vaidehi Murarka– Working as Machine Learning / Ranking Engineer at Facebook Search, USA; Mayur Hulke– Working in London on Tier 2 (Work VISA) and pursuing PhD (Research), UK; Apurva Patil- Working as a Research Assistant at University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia; Nikital Duggal– Working as a Data Scientist in Altada Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Ireland.