Top 50 Non- UK Universities from All Over the World Can Apply for Job in Britain Through New HPI Visa

The UK government declared that the students who graduate from the world’s top 50 non-UK based universities could apply for jobs/work in Britain through the new ‘High Potential Individual’ (HPI) visa route.

This year the government has listed the two universities from Mainland China and two from Hong Kong.

The Tsinghua University, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Peking University, and University of Hong Kong (HKU) have been listed to get the placement in the UK. Apart from these universities, the Chinese University of Hong Kong is the new entrant to the list.

Universities like Peking University, Tsinghua University, and the University of Hong Kong have been on the list since 2016. The students who will get the HPI visa will get the permission to stay in the UK for at least two years, and if the students holding the PhD or any other doctoral qualification can remain for three years in the UK.

The listed universities student can only apply for the HPI visa, and the Indian University students cannot apply for visas as Indian universities are not listed in the world’s top 50 universities.

Recent Posts