Mumbai, May 6th, 2022: Whistling Woods International (WWI) School of Media & Communication (SMC) is set to host a series of masterclasses from May 09-13, 2022 with experts from the media & entertainment industry. The series called ‘Masterclass Marathon’ will have guest speakers from leading media companies in India such as Netflix India, Boom Fact Check, Mediabrands Content Studio, ASB Communications, and Shobiz Experiential Communication.
Through separate sessions across five days, the students will engage with the guest speakers in a discourse on topics related to their expertise in marketing, advertising, integrated marketing communications, journalism, and experiential marketing. The masterclass attendees will also be given an opportunity to pose questions to the speakers on career, trends, experiences, etc.,
The experienced faculty at WWI School of Media and Communication along with student moderators will lead the speakers in discussion. The inaugural edition of Masterclass Marathon, which is scheduled exclusively for the students of WWI, will take place in the 5th Veda Auditorium at the Whistling Woods International, Mumbai campus.
- May 09, 2022: Siddhant Mazumdar – Head at Mediabrands Content Studio
- May 10, 2022: Braj Kishore – Managing Director at ASB Communications Private Limited
- May 11, 2022: Rajesh Singh – Executive Vice President at Shobiz Experiential Communication Private Limited
- May 12, 2022: Jency Jacob – Managing Editor at Boom Fact Check
- May 13, 2022: Rohit Vedprakash – Director at Netflix India Original
- Timings: 11 AM to 12:30 PM
- Venue: 5th Veda auditorium, Whistling Woods International Mumbai campus