7th June 2022, i.e., today is the last time to fill out the UPSC NDA 2 application form. The form is available on the official website till 6 pm. The students have to fill out the form online in registration part 1 and part 2. The NDA exam will be conducted on 4th September 2022.
There will be two stages in the exam- the written test and the services selection board (SSB). If the students qualify for the written test, the candidates will be invited to appear for SSB and medical tests. Before it, the candidates have to fill out the application form. The process of filling out the application form is given below-
- Go on the official website- upsconline. nic. in
- Click on the link on the web page “National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2022.
- The new page will appear; open it and click on the “click here for part I” link.
- Then fill in all the details on UPSC NDA part 1 registration.
- After it, fill out the UPSC NDA part 2 registration.
- Pay the application fees,
- Upload all scanned documents required.
- Then submit it.