Quick Guide to Studying Abroad
Abroad Education

Whether you’re planning to become an international student at a renowned university or moving into a foreign country for education to receive a scholarship, there are certain things you must be aware of before starting your academic journey abroad. Since many people don’t have enough information regarding pursuing an education abroad, they make decisions based on word of mouth. One of the main things to know is that your education certificates including a diploma will require processing, legalization, and authentication to be accepted in the foreign country.

Here’s some information to assist you understand the process of obtaining the needed Apostille and attestations for your current education credentials.

Rejection of Diploma and Rectification

Your diploma can get rejected by foreign or home authorities based on several reasons. If your diploma and other educational certificates lack an Apostille, you will be rejected. The same will happen if you send in your diploma and other certificates for an Apostille without notarization of the State officials. However, here is how you can fix those issues and make sure that everything goes seamlessly.

·Before Sending Your Diploma for an Apostille Certificate

Any documents that you have will be necessary for you to study abroad. Be certain to forward them for Apostille processing as it is one of best ways to notify the foreign authorities that you’re an existing student, a legal resident, and willing to take your studies to another university.

However, before you send your transcripts, degrees, or diplomas for Apostille processing, make sure that your state has notarized them accordingly. Reach out to your institution for notarized copies of the original documents. Also, ask an agency to help you get your documents notarized for legal Apostille processing to send abroad. Following that, make sure that you receive authentication from the State Office for your notarized documents.

· Apostille/Authentication Processing for Diploma

Check out the list of documents that you need to get through authentication for foreign processing and use in the US. For one, Apostille and Authentication certificates verify the notarization and signature of the Notary on the documents so that the foreign country accepts it. Both are quite similar with slight differences in the procedures and uses. However, only countries part of the Hague Convention 1961 require an Apostille while others require an Authentication certificate.

Once you reach out to an agency like TravelVisaPro.com to get your documents notarized and authenticated, you can send in your transcripts, diplomas, and degrees. Remember, you have to obtain a notarized copy of your original documents. Those documents will go through either the Apostille or Authentication certificate processing, depending on which foreign country you wish to study in.

Bear in mind that it can take several days for the Apostille certificate to return to you and sometimes, hopefuls might wish to have it translated to the language of the foreign country they wish to go to.

Recent Posts